[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
clubstylus - View topic - RT rebuild thread
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 RT rebuild thread 

Post Re: RT rebuild thread
oh well, no worries - will make my own.
already made an adjustable panhard - but thanks anyway.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 pm

I ended up with the arms, sorry.

If you need any measurements or pics of them to copy give me a shout as they're not getting fitted until the middle of November at the earliest.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:20 pm
Stylus owner

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Email sent Alex. :)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 pm
Stylus owner

Any chance I could have a copy too?
uppertown
at
hotmail
dot
com

Cheers

Matt

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm
Stylus owner

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Chopped out passenger seat pan and associated live axle mounts:

Started to put new seat pan frame in:

Dave

Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Stylus owner

Did you cut out the steel sheet seatpan because you were short on space for the independant suspension diff nose Dave :?:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Somewhat slow progress...

I completed the initial work on the seat pans, by building up both new frames. Then got a bit stuck again with where to 'put the diff', due to some conflictions with the ride height of the chassis. This has led to more drastic works, of which more will become apparent.

In the meantime, I am ploughing some effort into working on refurbishing some of the used parts - rear (hand)brake calipers disassembled and cleaned ready for paint; crud and crap paint removed from gearbox; rear uprights disassembled and cleaned for painting...
Image Image Image

Hoping to make better progress with things this year!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Time for another little update - when I condense it down like this, it seems like I've not done much, but I have been working on it, despite the cold weather.

Continuing where I left off, I spent a load of time refurbishing front and rear uprights, hubs, and brakes - stripped, cleaned, painted, all new bearings, bushes, seals, pistons, slider pins, etc.:

Also did some engine parts, with thoughts of getting the engine built (though I am waiting for the sump to be modified):

Trying to round up all the parts that need refurbishing, I dismantled the steering rack for cleaning and inspection:

My new rear suspension design then finally started trickling down to me, so the last few weekends have been spent on fabrication for that:

Dave

Last edited by DH2 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 am
Stylus owner

It's getting there , so once the wishbones are made up and fitted , you'll romp away Dave :!:

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next