It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Goodwood Revival 
Stylus owner

Post Goodwood Revival
I'll be at the Revival on SUNDAY 16th Sept but this year I'll go straight round to my favourite viewing position rather than walking around the paddock for an hour or so --- it's a must at least once but makes getting a good viewing spot difficult plus no chance of vintage tractor transport round the track ----- tried it last time and ended up walking the whole distance , carrying everything because every tractor was totally full at every ' bus stop point ' .
If any of you are also going , you'll find us at the ' dip ' between LAVANT entry and ST MARY's exit , a great view all the way from ST MARY's to LAVANT without moving :wink: Foldy seats , brolly's and picnic PLUS it's close to the beer tent at the base of the banking :P

We'll be watching more Revival cars testing this Thursday too :D

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Stylus owner

Post Re: Goodwood Revival
A brilliant day's racing at the Revival yesterday , Martin Brundle coming out tops after the driver change from Adrian Newey in his lightweight E TYPE ----- absolutely awesome to watch Martin's overtaking moves through the St Mary's / Lavant entry exits .

We did of course find just a few minutes to check out the Glam girls back at the entrance before going home (having been picked up from St Mary's in an AC Sports tourer taxi courticy of MattD :P Thanks Matt :D )

Attachments:
File comment: Simon of course found the youngest !!!!
Revival Glamour girls !!! (Medium).JPG
Revival Glamour girls !!! (Medium).JPG [ 94.9 KiB | Viewed 2844 times ]

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 pm