It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Ross coming to the UK 
Stylus owner

Post Ross coming to the UK
''Rossco'' our Australian Stylus owner , is coming over in first week of June and staying near OXFORD , hopefully visiting me too :) Seeing as my car can't go on the road , how about a few of you with roadgoing beasts arrive here for him to browse over and get motivated to finish his car -- PLUS maybe give him a ride out :P
Anyone fancy lunch or tea at my place and motorsport chat with Ross :P :?: :?: :?:

Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 pm
Stylus owner

Post Re: Ross coming to the UK
OK , thanks to Mark/dern who bought the Mazda Rotary Stylus with it's awesome grunt , there'll be at least two STYLUS's for Ross to drool over and even a ride out in the Rotary :P
More the merrier please :?: but let me know asap , so's I can organise something and time is running close to his landing here on the 1st June :)

MattD :?: :?: :?:

Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 pm
Stylus owner

Matt has added himself to the day --- probably with or in '' Uncle's '' Purple V8 Stylus , once he's had time to force his hand :lol:
So three so far with mine :)

Date wise --- the 8th June & 15th June are already allocated (ABINGDON --- Ross coming & GOODWOOD) So it's either 9th , 16th or 22nd/23rd June .

Thu May 16, 2013 8:26 am
Stylus owner

Any preferred date yet guys :?: Need to know if you need feeding etc :P

Sun May 26, 2013 3:41 pm
Stylus owner

Hope Ross phones me at home because my mobile's not working , receiving/sending calls or even texts :shock: He has my home phone but he's arriving in the UK today and probably assumes he'll get me on my mobile at Abingdon , while looking for me :oops: I suppose there's achance he may look at clubstylus forum once here :roll:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 pm
Stylus owner

stylussprinter wrote:
Hope Ross phones me at home because my mobile's not working , receiving/sending calls or even texts :shock: He has my home phone but he's arriving in the UK today and probably assumes he'll get me on my mobile at Abingdon , while looking for me :oops: I suppose there's achance he may look at clubstylus forum once here :roll:

MOBILE's now ok :P ---- seemed to be just dust etc inside it's sim card slot :oops:

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm
Stylus owner

It was good to meet Ross at Abingdon sprint yesterday , just sorry to have been marshalling all day so our chat didn't last long ---- however , he'll be at my house next Sunday along with Matt and myself plus Stylus's x 2 should any of you fancy a drive out to Aston Clinton BUCKS :P

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:37 am
Stylus owner

Would any of you with built Stylus's , who aren't too far a drive from OXFORD , be happy for ROSS to come and browse over you car please :?: PM for his mobile number :!:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 am
Stylus owner

Well , life conspired to throw a spanner in the works which is fairly normal , Matt had over riding issues to prevent him coming over with the V8 then just to prove all cars are female --- mine decided not to start , despite spinning over easily with battery in good form and coughing occasionally. Started yesterday at Goodwood multiple times without issues :roll:
Mark couldn't get here either due to rotary engine gremlins --- however , we had a really good day looking and chatting over build problems and their solutions. Ross and his wife arrived just after 10-00am , it didn't rain , we had lunch , afternoon tea etc , more photos of car from various useful views , measurements etc. They stayed till 5-45pm and we still had things to discuss BUT time was up --- his nephew collected them so it'll be another few weeks before we see any forum chat from Ross , once they've had the full six weeks planned holiday in the UK :D

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Stylus owner

stylussprinter wrote:
Well , life conspired to throw a spanner in the works which is fairly normal , Matt had over riding issues to prevent him coming over with the V8 then just to prove all cars are female --- mine decided not to start , despite spinning over easily with battery in good form and coughing occasionally. Started yesterday at Goodwood multiple times without issues :roll:
Mark couldn't get here either due to rotary engine gremlins --- however , we had a really good day looking and chatting over build problems and their solutions. Ross and his wife arrived just after 10-00am , it didn't rain , we had lunch , afternoon tea etc , more photos of car from various useful views , measurements etc. They stayed till 5-45pm and we still had things to discuss BUT time was up --- his nephew collected them so it'll be another few weeks before we see any forum chat from Ross , once they've had the full six weeks planned holiday in the UK :D

Just to prove my point ----------------- the STYLUS started today first turn of the key :lol:

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 pm