Protech Shocks

Everythiong related to chassis, suspension, steering, tyres, etc...
Schrodinger
Stylus owner
Are you a Stylus owner?: yes

Protech Shocks

Post by Schrodinger »

I thought I would just let you know of the service that I have received from Protech.
I recently bought a part built stylus which was a 13 year old kit again then bought as a rolling chassis, one of the front shocks was leaking so I thought I would ask Protech for their advice, I was advised, that as they were 13 years old, to pack them all up and send them back for a check over. This I did on monday of last week, I phoned them on friday just to make sure they had arrived, I was told they had just arrived, at 12 mid day but they were closing at 1 but they would ring on monday with the result. On monday about mid day I received a call to say they shocks had been tested, one needed a new shaft as it had a nick in it hence the leak but the others were all dyno tested and were ok. I was charged £30 for the repair on the one shock but the dyno testing on the others was all done for free and I received them back again yesterday.

So I have to say that Protech have a great customer service.
thanks
Keith
Aviemore
stylussprinter
Stylus owner
Are you a Stylus owner?: yes

Re: Protech Shocks

Post by stylussprinter »

Good to hear about good service from any company for whatever goods , it seems the norm ' is to only ever complain about poor companies and service :) I recently had cause to complain about '' CURRYS '' who promised a next day delivery then no contact for 5 days and no fridge(our fridge freezer went dead a day before us leaving at 5-00am for holiday). I had to search google for hours before finding a telephone that would be answered by a human being ------------ I cancelled but still no money back as yet.
Then ordered one online from Marks Electrical in Leicester and got one cheaper and immediate free delivery. I blasted CURRYS on Marks Electrical facebook page then gave them a glowing report on their products/services :P We should praise more often :wink:
I just love the Stylus but she keeps swallowing £££ !
Alfa Red 159 2.4 jtdm ti 260bhp 365lbft / BilsteinB12 + Adjustable Powerflex camber/castor bushes. Red STYLUS 2lt zetec 231bhp 185lbft Dunnell . RED 1972 Alfa 2lt GTAm replica 170bhp.