Seat fitment - URGENT!!

Everythiong related to chassis, suspension, steering, tyres, etc...
Pete&Matt
Stylus owner

Seat fitment - URGENT!!

Post by Pete&Matt »

I am trying to fit in the seat shells that we got.

They are a wider type so that I can get my bum in them comfortably. I can get the seats to fit without the belts, but the bolt heads of the belt anchorage points are in the way and stopping the seat from fitting correctly.
Photo 30-08-2015 10 19 07.jpg
Photo 30-08-2015 10 17 58.jpg
Has anyone else had this problem and found a way round it? Without either getting new seats or putting in a second set of seat anchorage points, I don't see any other options really. Im not comfortable with moving the seat anchorage points and would be a lot of work to do so.

Any help urgently would be appreciated!

Thanks
stylussprinter
Stylus owner
Are you a Stylus owner?: yes

Re: Seat fitment - URGENT!!

Post by stylussprinter »

I managed to fit mine even using eyebolts and they protrude more than your type. Looking at the photo there looks to be enough room ?
I just love the Stylus but she keeps swallowing £££ !
Alfa Red 159 2.4 jtdm ti 260bhp 365lbft / BilsteinB12 + Adjustable Powerflex camber/castor bushes. Red STYLUS 2lt zetec 231bhp 185lbft Dunnell . RED 1972 Alfa 2lt GTAm replica 170bhp.
Pete&Matt
Stylus owner

Post by Pete&Matt »

The corner of the seats foul, by quite a bit though!

Will need to get the lap belts modified so they are longer too, as you can't get to the adjusters at present.

Possible to do some photos of yours rob and email them over?

Thanks

Matt
stylussprinter
Stylus owner
Are you a Stylus owner?: yes

Post by stylussprinter »

Pete&Matt wrote:The corner of the seats foul, by quite a bit though!

Will need to get the lap belts modified so they are longer too, as you can't get to the adjusters at present.

Possible to do some photos of yours rob and email them over? Sorry Matt , no email right now. I've got a new laptop and new server now but can't figure out how to set up email , PC's aren't my ' thing ' . Someone set up the email for me on my old desktop decades ago :lol: I had outlook express which I liked and need setting up on this laptop if possible. I put the harnesses in before the seats , over long then adjusted later. I could try pics on the iPhone then text to you if possible/space allowable for a view. :lol:

Thanks

Matt
I just love the Stylus but she keeps swallowing £££ !
Alfa Red 159 2.4 jtdm ti 260bhp 365lbft / BilsteinB12 + Adjustable Powerflex camber/castor bushes. Red STYLUS 2lt zetec 231bhp 185lbft Dunnell . RED 1972 Alfa 2lt GTAm replica 170bhp.
Pete&Matt
Stylus owner

Post by Pete&Matt »

Hi rob

If you can, put them up on the forum.

If not, i will pm ypu my mobile number and you can text them through. I have an iphone too so will send them as an i message and cost nowt!

Thanks

Matt