Oops!!

Post all your questions and experiances about websites and forums here.
whiterabbit
Stylus owner
Are you a Stylus owner?: yes

Oops!!

Post by whiterabbit »

Looks like I put the cat among the pidgeons by posting my success of my car's first journey on the old Yahoo newsgroup. Sorry to any I offended, but it seems as though it has spurred the development of desired features on this site. Every cloud a silver lining. Thanks to Werner for his hard and unpaid work, I promise I'll move with the times in future!

Steve.
We're - flat - broke, but hey! we do it in Stylus!
Werner Van Loock
Stylus owner

Post by Werner Van Loock »

There's no problem using the yahoo group, but I have no control over it, jeremy is still the owner, but not very active. So no new members are granted access to that one.

I'm searching for options to get posts emailed to whomever wants it so that the yahoo group has no advantage anymore over this board. But as for now I'm investigating.
stylussprinter
Stylus owner

Re: Oops!!

Post by stylussprinter »

whiterabbit wrote:Looks like I put the cat among the pidgeons by posting my success of my car's first journey on the old Yahoo newsgroup. Sorry to any I offended, but it seems as though it has spurred the development of desired features on this site. Every cloud a silver lining. Thanks to Werner for his hard and unpaid work, I promise I'll move with the times in future!

Steve.
Not really , I looked on the old site to see if anything was going on after my chat with Bob Wilson and was absolutely stunned that it was chugging away as though Jerry hadn't said he was done with it ----- asking for help to do it. Maybe stupid of me but I simply assumed it stopped and was wondering why we didn't have more members on here. I really don't understand the difficulty in using this site.

Rob.
I just love the Stylus but she keeps swallowing £££ !
Alfa Red 159 2.4 jtdm ti 260bhp 365lbft / BilsteinB12 + Adjustable Powerflex camber/castor bushes. Red STYLUS 2lt zetec 231bhp 185lbft Dunnell . RED 1972 Alfa 2lt GTAm replica 170bhp.